I decided that in the midst of this crazy hectic week I’m having, I should do a Wednesday Wonderful post. Because really life is great. I was reminded of that again and again as I searched for things to put in this post.
For dinner last night I had my new favorite: grilled PB&J
Also let’s mention the jar in the picture above! My mom gave me a new jar of Cookie Butter! Yum!!!
Look at the BEAUTIFUL weather we’re having! Perfect running weather 🙂 Although it’s still a tiny bit chilly in the morning and at night, it’s not too bad. I even got to go outside for my run yesterday morning! I haven’t run outside in the morning since last fall!
Here’s some irony for you. I created this post last night and then I wake up to the picture below. In the six years I’ve lived here, it has ALWAYS snowed on finals week! ALWAYS. It’s nice that mother nature can be consistent.
Wonderful blog friends like this girl. Cori is so great.
A few more wonderfuls:
- I did my laundry last night so now I have all fresh, clean clothes! Love it!
- If you read this after 1 pm MST, I’m likely done with my last test! I thought I took my last test 2 years ago when I graduated but now I really think this was my last time going to school. It’s a good feeling. Again 🙂
- Even though one of my roommates is moving out (sad day), a good friend is moving in!
- I got an invitation to a friend’s wedding a couple of days ago and I’m so excited attend this special day!
- I now have a running watch that will help me improve my time and abilities.
- My big project at work was submitted for print yesterday, so that is a lot of stress off my shoulders.
- This weekend I get to sleep in. Oh my. I don’t even know when the last time was that I had a good, solid night of sleep.
What are your Wednesday wonderfuls?