Hello friends! It just feels like a Wednesday Wonderfuls kind of a day, don’t you think?
1) The view from my parents’ porch. Awesome. I never get over how much I love the mountains!
2) Naked and Afraid. It seems weird at first but this show is actually pretty awesome. I would last all of 5 minutes, so I completely respect these people who can survive 21 days in these conditions. Not to mention the fact that they’re naked in front of people…all the time.
3) THIS list of 10 Running Misconceptions (since this is a running blog after all).
4) My awesome parents who have let me bunk with them longer than expected as the house hunt continues. Who knew it would be this difficult?! I sure didn’t. I’m trying really hard to mix up my wardrobe so my work doesn’t think I only own 5 shirts.
5) My current song obsession is Hunter Hayes’ “I Want Crazy”. If I’ve mentioned this before on the blog, that just goes to show that I’m not lying about the obsession.
6) Football season is just around the corner! Woohoo! Can’t wait to see my Aggies dominate!
7) This also means FALL is just around the corner! It’s my favorite! This picture is real life here in Utah, y’all. It’s awesome.
We’ll end on lucky #7. Today is a strength work out, then lots of work and another potential apartment viewing later tonight. Crossing my fingers that this is the one!
What are your Wednesday Wonderfuls?
Can you identify with any of the running misconceptions?
What is your favorite season??