A while back, Christina (who just got married!! Congrats!) posted these on her blog and I loved them so much that I wanted to share them with all of you, in case you missed it.
101 Kicks in the Butt (aka motivators!) – You can find the whole list here but I just wanted to list off some of my favorites!
- Create a blog – check!
- Blaze a new path – it really helps me to run somewhere I don’t usually run or to mix up my runs.
- That new running watch you want? Buy it! – also check. PS, I’m LOVING my Garmin 10!
- Buddy up – I love to mix up my run by bringing along a running buddy now and then
- Have a daily goal
- Go early
- Become a running mentor – I can’t wait to live close to a GOTR chapter!
- Run for a reason
- Live in the now
- Buy gold racing shoes…ha!!
- Forget about the big picture every now and then
- Listen to your feet
- Invest in good gear
Of course, I didn’t list 101 of them, so definitely go read the article for the rest of them. It’s definitely worth it!
I was cleaning out the pictures in my phone this weekend and discovered that I have a lot of pictures of my food, random stuff that I only take pictures of to put on the blog and pictures of me with my friends’ kids or nieces and nephews. Apparently I’m all about food, the blog and pretending to be an auntie. I also found this picture of a meal I don’t think I showed you so here you go. Because this post needs at least one picture 🙂 It was quite delicious.
Work gets pretty crazy for me starting today until the end of August. I just have to remember to breath. and run. Of course I have to run!
What are your kicks in the butt?
What are most of the pictures on your phone of?
How does this week look for you? Busy? Easy going? (lucky fools that answer yes to that one)
Have a happy, happy Monday!!!