If you’ve ever created a better jumping picture (minus whatever the heck is going on with my face), I want to see it! Please note that we are all different standing heights (between 5’3″ and 5’10”) but our jump height is almost exactly the same. Also it looks like we planned what to do with our hands. But we did not. Yeah, I know. We’re just good at this.
Here are some things I’m excited for in the coming week/month:
- Staff retreat Thursday-Saturday
- Going home for Mother’s Day
- My first Stride Box!!!
- The Great Gatsby (really excited to see this one!)
- A good friend’s wedding (the 24th)
- No more homework/tests/papers/labs (ever!!!)
- #Blogsmarter Tweet Chat with some of my favorite blogging ladies
- Running outside in the beautiful weather
- Getting fitted for and buying running shoes that are actually right for my feet! (Hopefully this weekend) My feet are really starting to hurt a lot more with my current shoes. 🙁
- Friend’s baby shower!
I’m sure there’s a lot more but that’s what I’ve got on my mind right now!
So this weekend, I kept trying to tell my family things and they would reply with something like “We know. We read it on your blog”. I guess it’s payback for when my parents started putting everything on social media and when they would tell me something I would say “I know. I read it on Facebook/Twitter”. haha. Maybe I should start calling my parents to tell them everything before they read the blog so that then the blog is old news, instead of me.
Are you any good at jumping pictures?
What are you looking forward to in May?
Anyone else have a similar experience where you don’t have anything new to tell people because they read your blog??