I can’t let this day go by without making a small list of things I’m grateful for:
- My family – immediate, extended and new additions
- Old friends who still make me laugh
- New friends who keep life interesting
- A job that I love and feel like I am making a difference
- This blog and all the wonderful people it’s brought into my life
- And of course running and exercise, for helping me maintain some level of sanity
I have Thanksgiving dinner today with my immediate family (yay for brother and sister being home from college!) and then we usually head to my grandparents’ for some of the many yummy desserts that are always there during the holidays.
Have a very Happy Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble!
What are your Thanksgiving plans?
Favorite main dish?