I had to show you two delicious things I’ve eaten recently. Maybe too recently, too close together but that’s ok by me.
Yes, I decorated this. Yes, it looks like a 5 year old did it. Oh well, it all looks the same once it goes in.
Then I went over to my cousins’ house last night and they MADE me try this super delicious cookie from Trader Joes. I know, I have the meanest cousins ever. I’m seriously going to have to go buy a couple of boxes of these. They were soo good!
One of the highlights of my day? Coming home to a Valentine’s package from my grandparents. I love that even though I’m 25, that’s still not too old for a Valentine’s package. I’m sure that will all change when I’m married some day, but I’m living it up while I can!!
It is Tuesday, so I’ll share some truths that are on my mind:
- Monday I wanted to get up and go to the gym, but I wanted to stay in bed even more, so I slept for over 8 hours in the first time in a LONG time. Let’s be honest, it’s been a while since I’ve had more than 7 hours!
- It’s been rainy and I keep thinking it’s October, not February.
- How does anyone ever know what they really, truly want to be when they grow up?!
- I wish I could do more things but that they were all free. Like traveling.
- I’m stronger than I think I am. I should push myself more.
- I need a new phone super bad but now I’m back to the Apple vs Droid struggle. I don’t like this decision.
- I’m looking at making more changes to my blog and I can’t wait til it’s all done! But it’s going to be a process, that’s for sure.
- Life is constantly changing and sometimes it’s a little overwhelming trying to keep up. That’s why I run.
Favorite treat you’ve had lately?
Do you still get Valentine’s packages from parents/grandparents/
Tell me a truth or two.