Because of Him…
- My sins can be forgiven and the slate can be wiped clean through repentance
- My disappointment, heartache, and grief are perfectly understood and the pain is softened
- I do not have to go through trials alone
- No promised blessing will be denied from me.
- I have hope.
- I can be perfected in him and allowed back into the presence of my Heavenly Father and Savior.
- I will die and I will live again.
- I can be with my family FOREVER.
I know that Christ lived.
I know He atoned for us in the Garden of Gethsemane and took upon him all the pains, grief, disappointment, sadness, and sins of the world, that we may have a chance to return to our Heavenly home and that He may know best how to succor his people.
I know He was beaten, spit upon, treated like a criminal and finally crucified on Calvary Hill.
But most of all, I know that on the third day, He rose from the dead – conquering death and providing a way for us to follow in His footsteps.
I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. He lives.